What does our Package Concierge integration do?
Zego Mobile Doorman now integrates with Package Concierge to get information on packages in the locker system, and associated residents. We then notify residents when they have a new package via push notification, email, or text message. In the app, residents can see what packages are waiting to be picked up and some basic information about the package. When a package is no longer in the locker we'll mark the package as picked up and it will be removed from the resident's list.
How do I activate this feature?
Fill out this short form and we’ll contact you asap to set up this feature for your account.
How Packages work in Zego Mobile Doorman with Package Concierge
1. A package is delivered and placed into a Package Concierge locker
2. Every ten minutes Mobile Doorman syncs with Package Concierge to get the packages currently in your lockers
3. Mobile Doorman notifies the resident that they have a new package waiting to be picked up
4. Residents can see the list of packages that are waiting for them in their app
5. Residents log into the Package Concierge lockers and retrieve their items
6. During our next sync we will mark the package as picked up and it will be removed from the resident’s app
7. At any time property management staff can see the full list of packages waiting to be picked up or those that have already been retrieved